As per the notification the Entrance Examination for admission to Engineering courses in Kerala, for the year 2020-21 will be conducted on April 20, 2020 and April 21, 2020.
Candidates who desire to get admission in the various Engineering Courses in Kerala shall have to appear and qualify in the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala.
The KEAM Paper-I for Physics and Chemistry will be conducted on April 20, 2020 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm while the exam for Paper-II for Mathematics will be held on April 21, 2020 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.
|Dates and Time of Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Paper I Physics & Chemistry||April 20, 2020 (Monday)||10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Paper II Mathematics||April 21, 2020 (Tuesday)||10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
The admission procedure for the following courses – Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries will begin in the month of March 2020 probably in the first week of March.
Application Fee for KEAM 2020
A candidate who does not belong to SC/ST communities will be treated as ‘General’ candidate for the collection of application fee. The application fee for all candidates will be as follows:
|S. No.||Course(s) opted||General||SC|
|1||Engineering only/ B. Pharm only/both||Rs 700/-||Rs 300/-|
|2||Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||Rs 500/-||Rs 200/-|
|3||Both (1) & (2)||Rs 900/-||Rs 400/-|
Candidates interested in taking the admission should apply online – www.cee.kerala.gov.in with supporting documents.
Applicant should ensure the following before submission of online application and uploading supporting documents:
1) All the required certificates are properly filled in and signed by the competent authority and affixed office seal at specified place before uploading to the online application.
2) The photograph and Signature image to be uploaded must be clear and conforming to the prescribed specifications.
3) The applicant should select the course/courses which he/she desires to study while applying online.
4) The candidate should maintain confidentiality of the password created at the time of registration for submission of online application and keep it in safe custody till the end of allotment process.
5) No memo will be sent by post from this office in the case of defective applications. The defects, if any, which will be displayed on the website while downloading the admit card should be rectified within the specified period.
6) Candidates should submit only one online application for admission to any or all of the courses in KEAM 2020.
7) Candidates except SC/ST/OEC category should upload income certificate also while applying online for availing income based fee concession/ scholarship.
8) Online option confirmation is Mandatory for participating in each phase of allotment.