Coronaviruses are a group of many harps that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, it is caused by coronavirus respiratory tract infections that can cause some cases of the common cold and even fatal diseases. In fact, the virus is transferred from animals to humans. The name of Coronavirus comes from the Latin word corona, which means crown or halo. The first human to be affected by this virus was found in China and the first such virus was seen in humans. As per the latest update till now more than 17,000 people worldwide have died due to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
Symptoms of Coronavirus
The symptoms of the coronavirus may be seen in the human 2-14 days after exposure. The symptoms of the COVID-19 can be dividing in two parts which are followings:-
Under Mild Symptoms:-
- Shortness of Breath.
- Trouble Breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face.
The above list is not including the entire details so if you have any other trouble then also it requires consulting your doctor immediately.
How to Spread the Coronavirus Disease?
This virus can be spread through person-to-person or with the Spread from contact with contaminated surfaces or objects. This virus mainly spread through
- If some people are standing very close together then this virus spreads
- If an infected person stands nearby and sneezes or coughs.
Spread from contact with contaminated surfaces or objects
If a person touches an infected object or surface and then touches his own nose, mouth and eyes, the virus can spread in his body.
COVID-19 Originate – Coronavirus Timeline
The origin of Coronavirus is still being discovered by Chinese health officials, who believe that the virus came from a seafood market in Wuhan, China. Scientists believe that this virus is caused by the bats or snake.
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – Prevention and Treatment
Till now there is no vaccine determine for the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Here we provide some steps which can be used by the person to protect from the Coronavirus.
- Wash Your Hand:-
- People need to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If there is no arrangement of water and soap, then use a hand sanitizer in which up to 60% alcohol is found. And rub it until your hands are dry.
- Don’t touch your Eyes, Nose, and Mouth.
- Social Distance:-
- Keep away from those people who are sick.
- If COVID-19 is spreading around your house, then keep away from other people.
- If you are sick, take medical care and stay at home
- Cover your mouth with any tissue while coughs and sneezes. And then throw that tissue in the trash.
- If you are sick then wear a facemask.
- Daily Clean tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
If you are sick, stay at home and talk to your doctor constantly. Use less public traffic and separate yourself from your family. Avoid shaking hands with any other person.