Candidates will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing based on the merit cum choice, subject to medical fitness and the vacancies in each College. The selected candidates shall execute an Agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service. On successful completion of nursing training (4-years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for
grant of such commission.
The online registration, application and fee payment will be done online through official website – joinindianarmy.nic.in. The candidates can fill the online application forms from November 14, 2019, to December 2, 2019.
- Online application begins – November 14, 2019
- Last date to apply – December 02, 2019
- Admit Card Download – 3rd week of March, 2020 (Tentative)
- CBT Examination Date – April 2020 (Tentative)
- Interview Date – May 2020 (Tentative)
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorced/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances
- Nationality – Citizen of India
- Date of Birth – Born between 01 Oct 1995 and 30 Sep 2003 (both days inclusive)
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory /Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates in final year can also apply
- Physical standards – Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for Commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time.
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Online Computer Based Examination of 90 minutes duration covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence. The CBT will be held in April 2020. On the basis of merit of Online Computer Based Examination, candidates will be called for interview & medical examination at selected centres during May 2020.