Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 Counselling for spot round is conducting on 13th August 2018. It is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. This examination provides entry in various Diploma courses offered by the polytechnic colleges of Assam.
Assam PAT is conducted once in a year. Every year many number appears this examination. This article contains the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 details such as answer key, result.
Assam PAT 2018 Notifications – Spot Counselling on 13th Aug
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 Counselling Schedule for spot round has been released. It is conducting on 13th August 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Get the latest updates & notifications about Assam PAT 2018 Counselling & Admission Details. Check here for counselling details.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 Counselling Schedule for 3rd round has been released. It is started from 16th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 Counselling for 2nd round has been started from 16th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 Counselling has been started from 19th June 2018 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 Result has been declared on 1st June 2018. Check here for result details.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 Admit Card has been released on 10th May 2018 via login. Check here for admit card details.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 Application Form can be filled till 30th April 2018. Check here for application details.
Assam Polytechnic Exam Dates 2018
Students can get here all official exam dates of Assam Polytechnic:
|Online application form starts||20th March 2018|
|Online application closes||30th April 2018|
|Issue of online admit card||10th May 2018|
|Date of Examination||20th May 2018|
|Result declaration||1st June 2018|
|Counselling process||19th – 30th June 2018
|2nd counselling window||16th – 20th July 2018
Assam Polytechnic Result
A separate merit list is prepared on the basis of marks secured by the students. Students are able to download the Assam Polytechnic 2018 result from the website. On the basis of merit the students will be called for the counselling. It has been released on 1st June 2018.
Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2018
The Assam Polytechnic 2018 counseling will be purely based on merit. Schedule of counselling and admission is notified through the leading local daily newspapers and on the website. Students who are selected for the counselling round are required to bring the duly filled Part-B form. The admission will be offered on the base of interview. It 2nd counselling is starting from 16th July 2018.
ADMISSION OPEN 2018
Documents Needed at the time of Counselling:
- Original copies of Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if Applicable)
- Employment Certificate (if applied against quota of Central Government Employee).
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019 examination is a state level examination of Assam state. It is conducted to offer admission into various diploma courses of engineering & non-engineering courses. This exam is managed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
Assam Polytechnic Admit Card
The Assam Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card has been issued by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). Students can download their hall ticket from the website online. The admit card is available on 10th May 2018.
Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2018
Students are informed to read the information brochure carefully before filing the Assam Polytechnic application form:
- Application form has been accepted only from the students belong to the Assam state.
- Students have to apply online by logging into the website.
- The online application has been released from 20th March 2018 and remain open till 30th April 2018.
- Students are advised to keep the printout of filled in application form safe for further process.
The application fee is Rs. 400/- which is to be paid through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Cards or challan in any branch of State Bank India. Bank Challan will be generated after registering online.
Candidates can apply after checking their eligibility for the course:
- Nationality: Student must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile Requirement: Student must be the resident of Assam state.
- Age: Candidates should born on or after 1st August 1998 for general and 1st August 1995 for SC & ST candidates.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass HSLC exam or its equivalent from recognized board.
- Subjects: Student must qualify the qualifying exam with Mathematics and Science as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: For General students, 40% marks (in average) is the minimum marks required. For SC students, 35% marks are the required marks. For ST students, 33% is the minimum required marks.
Assam Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2018
- Type of Question: For Science & Mathematics it will be of Multiple Choice Questions and for General English & General Knowledge it will be Objective & Subjective.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted only in offline mode (pen & paper based) test.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam is about 2 hours.
- Number of Questions: There are 100 questions in the test.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Type of Questions|
|Mathematics & Science||100||Multiple Choice Questions|
Admission Test for Modern Office Management (MOM) will be from subjects such as General Knowledge and English.
Assam Polytechnic Syllabus
The syllabus is comprised of the academic syllabus of the qualifying exam (10th or equivalent). It includes the subjects like Mathematics & Science and General English & General Knowledge (for MOM).