TS LAWCET Result 2018 – Osmania University has released the result of TS LAWCET 2018 on June 18 at 11:30 am. Aspirants can get access of TS LAWCET 2018 Result in online mode through their registered accounts.
TS LAWCET 2018 was conducted in offline mode for admissions into the five-year integrated and three-year law programmes. The result of TS LAWCET 2018 proves to be an important document for the candidates as it will mention the qualifying status and scores acquired by the candidates in the law entrance examination.
Along with other details on scores, it will also mention the candidate’s name, roll number, candidate’s father’s name and the registration number allocated by Osmania University. Just after the result of TS LAWCET 2018, candidates will be shortlisted and called for the counselling procedure. Aspirants should also keep in mind that the facts and figures in this article of TS LAWCET are as per the official brochure for the academic year 2018-2019.
TS LAWCET Result 2018 – Important Dates
Issue of admit card
May 22, 2018
TS LAWCET 2018 exam
May 25, 2018
Announcement of result
June 18, 2018 (11:30 am)
How to check TS LAWCET Result 2018/ Rank Card
Candidates appearing in TS LAWCET 2018 and wish to check their result of TS LAWCET can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the link ‘TS LAWCET Result 2018’ given below.
- Enter roll number, registration number and date of birth in the space provided below issued by the university to individual candidates.
- A new page will open with a pdf file intact displaying the scores and qualifying status of the candidates.
- In the pdf file provided, candidates will have to search on their names and get to know the scores secured by them in the law entrance test.
To check TS LAWCET 2018 Result/ Rank Card – Click here
How to break tie in TS LAWCET Score 2018
Many a time it has been observed that two candidates score equal marks and that situation is defined as a tie. It should be noted that the candidates will be ranked in the order of merit, meaning the more marks they obtain out of 120, the higher will be their rank. There could be cases of two or more candidates obtaining the same score. In such cases, their respective ranks will be determined on the basis of the following TS LAWCET 2018 tie-breaking process –
- The more the marks secured by a candidate in Part C of TS LAWCET 2018 – Aptitude for the Study of Law – the higher the rank.
- If a candidate secure equal marks in Part B and C, then marks secured in Part B of TS LAWCET 2018 – Current Affairs – will be considered.
- If candidates secure the same marks in Part C and B as well as in the TS LAWCET 2018, then the person senior in age will be considered will be prioritised during admission time.
TS LAWCET Result 2018 – Important points
- Osmania University has declared the result of TS LAWCET 2018 for the law aspirants.
- TS LAWCET 2018 Result has been declared in online mode.
- TS LAWCET Result 2018 will specify the scores along with the qualifying status of the applicants.
- The result once declared cannot be changed in any case. Re-checking is always allowed.