Check Tamil Nadu 12th Time Table 2020 – Available Now
TN 12th Time Table 2020 has been released. Tamil Nadu Senior Secondary Exam 2020 the exams of New and old syllabus have gone to held from 2nd March 2020.
According to an announced time table, the first exam will be on 2nd March and the paper will be language parer, all this information has been announced by the Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) on its official website- dge.tn.gov.in.
Students can download their time table by the following link on this page. TN 12th Time Table 2020 comes along with the entire exam dates, preparation tips, passing criteria and many more. So, Go below the important links section of this page and find the link of the Download time table.
Tamil Nadu 12th Time table 2020: Check Here/Download Here
All the Tamil Nadu students waiting for this announcement, so here an official announcement has been made by the Education Department of Tamil Nadu.
you can check all the information and can start preparation according to Hifn secondary time table 2020.
|Authority||Directorate Of Government Examinations (DGE), Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Exam||Higher Secondary Exam-Second Year/12th Second Year|
|Category||Time Table 2020|
|TN 12th Exam 2020 Start Date||02 March 2020|
|TN 12th Exam 2020 End Date||24 March 2020|
|TN 12th Exam 2020 Result Date||24 April 2020|
Steps to Download Tamil Nadu 12th Time Table 2020
Tamil Nadu’s senior secondary time table has been declared. All students can check their school time table according to their school office. The Final update according to time table the exam will start from 2nd March and last exam on 24th Match 2020
Note: TN 12th Result 2020 on 24th April 2020.
Steps to check the 12th exam time table online:-
1: Visit the official DGE Website dge.tn.gov.in
2: Navigate to Time table bar in Main Home Page.
3: select the Tamil Nadu 12th Time Table 2020 link.
4: View/Download the Tamil Nadu 12th Time Table 2020.
5: Download PDF for future preferences
Tamil Nadu 12th Time Table Details: Look Carefully
The exam schedule released in PDF format. Which contains details like- exam date, exam day, time of the exam, exam subjects name, and exam subject code.
|09.03.2020||Monday||F.N.||Mathematics/Zoology/Commerce/Micro Biology/Nutrition Dietetics/Textiles & Dress Designing/ Food Management /Agricultural / Science/Nursing ( General) / Nursing / Vocational|
|12.03.2020||Thursday||F.N.||Communicative English/Ethics And Culture/Computer Science/Computer Applications/Bio-Chemistry/Advanced Language(Tamil)/Home Science/ Political Science/Statistics|
|20.03.2020||Friday||F.N.||Biology/Botony/History/Business Mathematics And Statistics/Basic Electrical /Engineering/Basic Electrician/Electrical Engineering/Basic Civil Engineering/Basic Automobile Engineering/Basic Mechanical Engineering/Textile Technology/ Office Management And Secretaryship|
Source of Table: www.dge.tn.nic.in
Exam Pattern Of Tamil Nadu 12th Exam 2020:
- Each Paper Has to carry 100marks each.
- Which subject has the practical exam, the theory paper has carry 70marks and the practical paper will carry 30 marks each.
- Four types of question in the paper. – objective, short answer, small answer, subjection/long answer
- objective type answer is +1 marks, for short answer is +2 marks, for the small answer is +3 marks and for an essay is +5 marks.
|Subject Type||Practical Subjects||Non-Practical Subjects|
|No.of.Q||Max. Marks||No.of.Q||Max. Marks|
Section A- Objective Type
Section B-Short Answer
Section C-Small Answer
Section D-Essay Type
Marking Scheme – 12th Exam (Tamil Nadu):
- The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Before the examination, candidates have to arrive half an hour before the examination hall.
- All examination will be conducted forenoon of the day (i.e.)10 AM to 12.30 PM
- Tamil Nadu Government will provide an extra 10 minutes to read the question papers.
- Each subject will carry 100 marks, and total marks will be 600 marks.
- The exams which have separate practical reviews will be conducted for 80 marks and the remaining 20 marks for the practical test.